We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information:
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us: name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Customers are responsible for the security of their log in details, and are recommended to log out at the end of their visits to ensure the safety of their accounts.